Sponsor a beat during the Battle at Boxwood. One beat consists of several hundred yards along the river at Boxwood or Long Meadow. Sponsor a beat and we’ll erect your banner along it for all to see. We have a total of ten beats: five at Boxwood and five at Long Meadow.
August, 16 2014
Boxwood Gulch Ranch, Shawnee, Colorado
Your support of injured and disabled veterans for this exciting day of fly fishing aids in their recovery and
assist in supporting our programs in your state and nationwide — enabling PHWFF to reach more
injured and disabled veterans.
What you get:
- Company logo prominently placed on your sponsored beat
- Company logo included with published images and mentions of your beat on social media.
- Inclusion in our promotion, live coverage, and post-event wrap-up of the event on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook – exposing your company to new audiences (and potential customers)
- Third party promotion of your charitable act will yield positive PR, grow your online audience, and expose your company to 40,000+ unique individuals during pre, live, and post event coverage.
- Third party promoted high quality images with your logo (from your sponsored beat).
What are our promotional tools?
Facebook: National PHWFF Page – 8,491 likes and average weekly post exposures exceeding 40,000.
Battle at Boxwood Page.
National PHWFF—1338 (LIVE EVENT COVERAGE)
National PHWFF – 1562 (LIVE EVENT COVERAGE)
*$500 Cash OR Goods & services equal to $500 Retail OR Combination there-of. Payment in goods/services will be auctioned online to benefit PHWFF via eBay Giving Works.