We only allow a select group of outfitters/guides to do trips on our property. These outfitters will provide anything your group needs to make your trip to Boxwood Gulch a memorable experience. They all charge about the same amount for guiding, depending on what your group needs. Call them for an exact quote.
Be sure to ask/discuss the following:
- Start and end time of your trip
- What will be served for lunch. refreshments, snacks, etc. (dietary restrictions)
- What equipment, if any, your group needs.
- How many guides will be provided. (We suggest no more than 3 anglers per guide….2 anglers per guide is best…..some people may need their own guide.)
- Cancellation policy.
- How much to tip the guides.
- Cost per angler including everything, and if there are other costs, what are they?
- Checks….Cash….Credit Cards.
Our Select Outfitters
Jay Baichi Owner/Guide
Outfitter Number 2828
8353 Willow Street
Lone Tree, CO 80124
106 Main Street
Minturn, CO 81645
|Rocky Mountain Anglers|
1904 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 80302
Outfitter Number 2725